Australia is the sixth largest country in the world and has lowest population density. The largest island and the smallest continent in the world, the country is rich in flora and fauna. It is a land of bright sunshine, surf beaches, tropical rivers, rain forests, mountain ranges,, red desserts and rich green coastal plains. Australia is becoming a top destination for students, as the quality and diversity of the education system quips students with long-term advantages.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA
- Degrees from Australian Universities are recognized across the globe.
- Graduates are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions.
- Liberal visa process.
- Two years post study work permit.
- Masters in Engineering is accredited by Engineers Australia.
- Options to take spouses with full work rights.
- Ample opportunities to work while studying.
|TEST REQUIREMENT||IELTS / TOEFL / PTE|
|WORK RIGHTS||Can work 20 hrs per week. Full time work rights for spouse for
Masters, PhD and post-doctoral programs.
|STAY BACK OPTION||For Bachelors – 2 years; For Masters – 2 years|
|LIVING COST PER YEAR||AUD 18610|
|FEE (PER YEAR) Approx||8 – 16 lacs|
|INTAKES||February / July / November|