Singapore is a multi cultural nation with excellent opportunities, both professionally and socially. Singapore has four major universities and several polytechnics which provide tertiary education with a wide range of courses that are practicum oriented and are coupled with team work. Singaporean universities regularly collaborate with the leading universities in other countries. The country named “Lion city “is known for its economy and financial success.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN SINGAPORE
- Crime free country hence a safe destination to study.
- Closer to India, hence lesser and inexpensive travel time and costs.
- Options for 12th grade students to pursue Bachelors on a fast track mode (2 years).
- Attractive Programs for 10th grade students with internship.
- Unemployment rate below 2%.
- Hub of Multinational companies, over 7000 MNC’s.
- Affordable tuition fees.
- Degrees awarded by top notch foreign Universities in UK, AUS are available.
- Paid internships for selected programs
- Strict laws ensuring low corruption & a clean city. Climate and cultures similar to India.
|TEST REQUIREMENT||IELTS ( Only for Master programs)|
|WORK RIGHTS||Students pursuing qualifications from private institutions are not allowed to work.|
|LIVING COST PER YEAR||SING$ 750 TO 2000|
|INTAKES||January / February / April / May / July / August/October/November|