Switzerland being one of the world’s popular tourist destinations is also regarded as an ideal study destination for international students. Switzerland is a mountainous nation renowned for its outstanding universities, technologies and research. The country is well known around the globe for its excellence in hospitality.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN SWITZERLAND
The hotel management programmes are recognized by the industry and of exceptional quality. Switzerland presents the best conditions to study hospitality and tourism management.
- Safe and secure country.
- High quality education.
- Wide range of study programs.
- Swiss qualifications in hospitality are highly valued and regarded across the globe.
- Low tuition fees as universities are mainly public funded.
- Excellent college-assisted placement support with international hotel chains.
- Large numbers of executives in the global hospitality industry are graduates from Swiss Hotel Schools.
|TEST REQUIREMENT||IELTS / TOEFL|
|WORK RIGHTS||No part-time work rights while studying.|
|STAY BACK OPTION||For Bachelors – 2 years; For Masters – 2 years|
|LIVING COST PER YEAR||CHF 19000 to 29000|
|INTAKES||January / February / April / May /July / August / October and November|