USA, a highly developed country, is home to several of the world’s most exciting cities and mind blowing landscapes with the most approachable natives in the world. One of the hallmarks of US culture is independence. US dominate world’s top universities with the largest number of educational institutions and have a very advanced high quality education system that varies greatly across the country. Being a true land of opportunities, US has a number of competitive private and public institutions of higher education.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN USA
- Degrees attained in the US are widely recognized, accepted and respected around the world.
- Flexible Education system – enables you to select your choice of subject from a variety of topics.
- Most universities offer a large number of scholarships, fellowships and assistantships to international students.
- US universities are widely known for the quality of teaching and research.
- Leader in latest technology.
- Options to apply for Graduate, Teaching and Research Assistantship.
- Ranked No. 1 for overall quality of education as per Universities 21 2014.
- 13 of the world’s Top 20 Universities are in US.
|TEST REQUIREMENT||IELTS / GRE / GMAT / SAT|
|WORK RIGHTS||Can work 20 hrs per week on campus while studying and 40 hrs per week during vacation. After 1 year, students can work off campus subject to approval.|
|STAY BACK OPTION||12 months OPT (Optional Practical Training)|
|LIVING COST PER YEAR||15000 USD TO 20000 USD|
|INTAKES||January / August|